Oct 29, 2010

normiperjantai

So, a normal train ride back home. Happy about the weekend. Exhausted from a killer gym class(again). I decided to check out my BYU page, like I've done every two seconds for the past few months. Little did I know that this time, when I opened the page it would be a tad different than ever before. Why? Well, folks. Here's the deal.. I'M GOING TO BYU!!!!!
My heart and soul is filled with pure gratitude, and I feel like I could burst into tears of happiness again and again. I am SO happy. Every single thing I've had to do to accomplish this has such a big meaning now. I can't believe it!!
(and let me tell you, that was the longest train ride ever...I mean, how can you sit quietly for 20 minutes after hearing something like that?)

Wow. Ok, now i can go and celebrate anton's birthday...dinner and a movie, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment